Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Waiting Game

I didn't have a post yesterday as it seems that I'm waiting on a lot of stuff right now. My laptop is somewhere being fixed and thus I'll have use of my scanner again. I've got a couple of things I want to write, but I'm holding off on until I can really clear pictures of the cards and not photos that look like a still of a quick cut from the Bourne Ultimatum. I've got a few things in the mail I'm waiting to come in that are pretty exciting that I can't wait get up on here. So it's frustrating for me because all of this is pretty much out of my hands. All this on top of law school starting back (yes, your friendly neighborhood card blogger is in law school. I somehow find time to do this) among other things has limited my posting. Well in the one day I haven't posted this week. So fair warning, I'll miss a day or two here and there.

No comments: