Saturday, February 14, 2009

it's a Love/Hate Relationship

With this weekend being Valentine's, I hope that everyone out there has a great one.  I'm trying to stay away from the self loathing as much as possible.  But, I think what I'm going to do, on the coattails of my last post is all this weekend post things that I love and things that I strongly dislike.  I don't want to use the term hate as it has a lot of bad connotations.  Well, unless I'm talking about certain people.  So I think this is going to be Teams that I love and Teams that I strongly dislike.


Teams I love (or have a decent liking of):
Atlanta Braves
Atlanta Thrashers
Atlanta Falcons
Atlanta Hawks
Jacksonville Jaguars
Furman Paladins
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
Florida Gators
Duke Blue Devils
Chattanooga Lookouts
Boston Red Sox
Chicago Cubs
Colorado Avalanche

Teams I Strongly Dislike:
Georgia Bulldogs
Wofford Terriors
Appalachian State Mountaineers
Citadel Bulldogs
North Carolina Tar Heels
Florida State Seminoles
Ohio State University Buckeyes
Michiagan Wolverines
New York Mets
New York Yankees
Los Angeles Dodgers (Blame this one on the old NL West)
Los Angeles Lakers
Boston Celtics
James Madison University Dukes
Tampa Bay Bucs
Carolina Panthers
Dallas Cowboys
Philadelphia Phillies
Toronto Blue Jays
New Orleans Saints
Detroit Pistons


I have a lot more dislike than love apparently.



No comments: